The Bourne Deception is the seventh novel in the Bourne series by Robert Ludlum. It was published in 2009.
The Bourne Deception picks up where The Bourne Sanction left off. When Jason Bourne is ambushed and attacked, he fakes is own death and goes into hiding to figure out who tried to assassinate him. Meanwhile, an American passenger airplane is shot down over Egypt by what seems to be an Iranian missile. Jason Bourne's search for his attacker intersects with the search for the people who shot down the airplane.
- Jason Bourne
- Bud Halliday: Secretary of Defense
- Boris Karpov: Russian Colonel of FSE-2
- Luther LaValle
- Abdulla Khoury: Islamic head of the Eastern Brotherhood
- Dimitri Maslov: Head of the Kasanskaya
- Moira Trevor
- NSA (mentioned)
- KGB (mentioned)
- Eastern Brotherhood
- Munich, Germany
- Bali, Indonesia
- Armored Lincoln Limousine
|THE BOURNE NOVELS|